1. It’s effective. Your nervous system controls every cell, tissue, organ and system of your body. The primary focus of chiropractic care is the restoration of nervous system integrity. As your nervous system works better, you work better.
2. It’s natural. Chiropractic care doesn’t add chemicals or foreign substances to your body. Nor does chiropractic care remove parts or take things out. Instead, chiropractic care helps restore proper control and regulation of your body so health can return, naturally.
3. It’s safe. Chiropractic care is safe. So safe, even newborns get adjusted to correct the spinal trauma from the birth process. Chiropractic care is tailored to each patient’s age, health problem and goals.
4. No side effects. There are no warning labels required for chiropractic care. In fact, the side effects of chiropractic care are often considered positive effects. They include better balance, more energy, increased vitality, extended endurance and improved coordination.
5. No obligation. Tour our website or schedule a consultation to find out if you’re a good candidate for chiropractic care. If you are, we’ll invite you to begin care. If you’re not, we’ll recommend someone we think can help you.
6. Delighted patients. If those critical of chiropractic had a real basis for their objections, chiropractic would have disappeared 100 years ago. However, it continues to thrive due to high levels of patient satisfaction. It simply works.
7. Smart choice. It makes sense to correct the underlying cause rather than numb the body with drugs. Research shows that those who are more highly educated choose chiropractic care.
If you know someone who you think we could help, please send him or her our way. At least share these reasons why chiropractic care makes sense.