Continuing to hone your passion is one way to stay sharp and healthy into your golden years.
Doing your best to stay naturally healthy doesn’t just add life to your years…it can add years to your life. And with so much to see and do across the globe, who doesn’t want to live longer and happier?
Here are a few suggestions to do just that.
- Maintain an ideal posture. Aside from causing back or neck pain, poor alignment and postural deviations may suggest unresolved emotional issues.
- Shun alcohol and tobacco. Tobacco narrows the arteries and restricts blood circulation. Too much alcohol can counter any positive benefits.
- Cultivate your spiritual connection. Those who regularly worship, meditate or maintain their connection to God are shown to enjoy greater life expectancy.
- Accept what is. Make life the kind of adventure that will compel you to see how it all turns out!
- Eliminate unnecessary stress. Your ability to accommodate stress is based on the condition of your nervous system–this is one way regular chiropractic care may help you live longer.
- Keep it positive. The power of our thoughts and emotions are often overlooked.
- Avoid hospitals. Between hospital-acquired infections, unexpected drug interactions and just plain mistakes, hospitals can hurt, just as they can help.
- Have a purpose. If your goal is retirement, you better have a passionate reason for living. Serve. Donate your time. When you let up, you’ll likely suffer a let down.
Let Us Help You Thrive
Chances are you’ll live longer than you think. Heed the warning of one elderly woman who observed, “If I’d known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.”
If it’s been a while since your last adjustment, give us a call.